Monday, June 24, 2019

Toto Awards for Short Film 2020: Application Form

TOTO Short Film Awards 2020

Application Form



Director’s Name (as it appears in your bank account):



Date of Birth:



Email address:



Phone nos. (Mobile and landline):



Postal Address:



Director’s short bio-note (maximum 150 words):



Number and names of films submitted (specify whether fiction, documentary or other):



Director’s statement about the film(s) submitted (a paragraph about each film submitted and its duration):



Date of completion for each film:



If screened before, provide details of the screenings:



Have the submitted film(s) won any awards? If yes, provide details:



Link and password to the preview copy of the film:




DECLARATION

I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this form is true to the best of my knowledge. The film(s) I have submitted for the 2020 TOTO Short Film Awards is/are my own work and entirely original.  

I also declare that I have read the section titled The Fine Print in the Call for Entries and agree with all the terms and conditions set out therein.



_______________________________
            (Signature of applicant)



_______________________________                        __________________________

            (Place)                                 (Date)

No comments: