Wednesday, July 26, 2023

APPLICATION FORM for the TOTO AWARDS FOR CREATIVE WRITING IN ENGLISH 2024

APPLICATION FORM 


TOTO AWARDS FOR CREATIVE WRITING IN ENGLISH 2024





Applicant’s Name (as it appears in your bank account):


If you write under a pseudonym, please specify:


Date of Birth:


Email address:


Phone nos. (Mobile and landline):


Postal Address:


Applicant’s Short Bio-Note (Maximum 150 Words):


Number and Titles of Poems/Short Stories/Plays Submitted


Poems:


Short Stories:


Short Plays:


Total Word Count of  EACH Submission:


Poems:


Short Stories:


Plays:


If any part of your submission has been published or has won an award before, please provide details:

 



DECLARATION


I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this form is true to the best of my knowledge. The writing(s) I have submitted for the 2024 TOTO Awards for Creative Writing in English are my own work and entirely original.  


I also declare that I have read the section titled The Fine Print in the Call for Applications and agree with all the terms and conditions set out therein.




_______________________________

          (Signature of applicant)


_______________________________                         __________________________

            (Place)           (Date)


No comments: