Thursday, July 22, 2021

Toto Awards for Creative Writing in English 2022: Application Form


TOTO AWARDS FOR CREATIVE WRITING IN ENGLISH 2022: APPLICATION FORM




Applicant’s Name (as it appears in your bank account):


Date of Birth:


Email address:


Phone nos. (Mobile and landline):


Postal Address:


Applicant’s Short Bio-Note (Maximum 150 Words):


Number of Poems/Short Stories/Plays Submitted (Give Titles):


Total Word Count of Submission:


If any part of your submission has been published or won an award before, please provide details, 




DECLARATION


I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this form is true to the best of my knowledge. The writing(s) I have submitted for the 2022 TOTO Awards for Creative Writing in English are my own work and entirely original.  


I also declare that I have read the section titled The Fine Print in the Call for Applications and agree with all the terms and conditions set out therein.




_______________________________

          (Signature of applicant)


_______________________________                         __________________________

            (Place)           (Date)

No comments: