Sunday, June 23, 2019

Toto Photography Awards 2020: Application Form


TOTO Photography Awards 2020
(in association with the Art & Photography Foundation)

Application Form


Applicant’s Name (as it appears in your bank account):


Date of Birth:


Email address:


Phone nos. (Mobile and landline):


Postal Address:


Applicant’s short bio-note (maximum 150 words):


Number of photographic series submitted:


Theme/title of each series:


Artist’s statement about each series:


Exhibition/publication details of submitted photographs (if applicable):


Have the submitted series of photographs received any grant or award earlier? If so, please give details:




DECLARATION

I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this form is true to the best of my knowledge. The photographs I have submitted for the 2020 TOTO Photography Awards are my own work and entirely original.  

I also declare that I have read the section titled The Fine Print in the Call for Applications and agree with all the terms and conditions set out therein.




_______________________________
          (Signature of applicant)


_______________________________                                    __________________________

            (Place)                                       (Date)

No comments: